As someone who is actively in the Health and Fitness Industry I am often asked about what kind of supplements I take and what brands I prefer. The number one company I recommend for for all vegan supplements is Arbonne. Arbonne provides me with high quality, safe for my body, and delicious supplements to add in to my daily routine.
The number one supplement question I get asked is always about protein powders. Over my time as a vegan I have tried my fair share of vegan protein powders and I keep coming back to Arbonne.
Arbonne- Protein Shake
- (1 serving) 160cals, 3.5 fat, 14 carb, 20g protein
- Available in both Chocolate and Vanilla
- Protein is derived from peas, rice and cranberries
- Supplemented with over 20 vitamins and minerals
- No artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners, free of all common allergens- wheat, soy, dairy
- Mixes well with any liquid without having a gritty texture, great for baking.
- Price: 55 serving bag – Ranges from $50-$95 (depending on what type of Arbonne client you are)
- Arbonne also has an unflavoured protein for an additional boost to your cooking or shakes with 50cals, 0.5fat, 1g carb and 10g protein
My Protein- Active Woman Blend
*This is by far the most artificial tasting protein I have ever tried*
- (1 serving) 90cals, 0.9g fat, 2.3g carbs, 16g protein
- Available in Apple Caramel, Banana Cinnamon and Pineapple Coconut
- Protein derived from peas and brown rice
- Contains Sulfites..
- Artificially flavoured
- Does NOT mix well and feels super gritty when trying to swallow
- Price: 20 serving bag- $16
MyProtein- Soy Protein Isolate
- (1 serving) 115cals, 0.5g fat, 3.2g carbs, 25g protein
- Available in Unflavoured and Chocolate Smooth
- 100% soy protein
- Chocolate is sweetened with sucralose and acesulfame
- Would not make a shake out to drink, good for baking
- Price: 2.2lb bag- $24 (unflavoured), $25 (chocolate)
Natera- Hemp Protein- Chocolate
*Does NOT mix well at all*
- (1 serving) 110cals, 3g fat, 8carb, 14 protein
- Available in Chocolate, Vanilla, Unflavoured and Blackberry & Pomegranate
- 100% Hemp derived protein
- Sweetened with stevia
- Vegan, Gluten free, Non-GMO, 100% Canadian Hemp Seeds
- Price: 1lb- $19.99, 2lbs $35.99
BCAAs- Branch Chain Amino Acids
Branch Chain Amino Acids- used for muscle recovery, can be drank durning workout, after workout or throughout the day.
Arbonne- Phytosport After Workout
- (2:1:1) Amino Acid breakdown (Lucine, Isolucine and Valine)
- Contains antioxidants from pomegranate to tackle free radicals from workouts
- Only comes in Mixed Berry Flavour (delicious)
- Botanicals: cayenne, ginseng and turmeric to support circulation, joint comfort, physical capacity and performance, as well as offers antioxidant protection
- Contains B12, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium & Sodium to replenish electrolyte and energy stores
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Certified Drug Free
- Price: (20 servings) $35-$55 depending on client level
Cygen- Natural BCAAs
- (2:1:1) Amino Acid Breakdown (Lucine, Isolucine, Valine)
- Also contains Glutamine and Citrulline Malate (Electrolyte complex of sea salt, potassium and Magnesium)
- Flavours include, Black Cherry, Pink Lemonade, Pineapple, Orange-
- They taste good, there is just something about it that tastes artificial even though they say made with no artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Vegan, Gluten Free
- Price: (44 servings)- $49.99
Arbonne- Greens Balance
- 1 Serving of fruits and vegetables
- Blend of blues, greens, reds and yellows
Greens such as spirulina, kale,
artichoke, broccoli, spinach, alfalfa, barley grass, and wheat grass contain chlorophyll, and vitamins A, K and E.
Reds such as pomegranate, cherry,
red coffee bean and tomato, provide antioxidants including vitamin C, flavonoids, and polyphenols.
Yellows such as pumpkin, carrot,
sweet potato, papaya and mango contain vitamins A and C along with antioxidant bioflavonoids and alpha-and beta-carotene.
Blues such as blueberry, blackcurrant,
purple sweet potato, and elderberry are sources of antioxidants, resveratrol and vitamin C.
- Sweetened by stevia
- Prebiotic fibre and antioxidants and phytonutrients
- Great to add into your protein shakes or oatmeal
- Price: 20 serving tub- $32- $50 (again depending on the client level you are)
Nova-Forme- CytoGreens (For Athletes)
- “Double the amount of green ingredients as other so-called “green” supplements on the market today, and is specifically developed for highly active people who demand more from their bodies”- this doubling comes from the dark green chlorophyl
- Comes in only Acai Berry & Green Tea flavour- Delicious to drink on its own, not many other uses I have found
- Nutrient Breakdown
- Clinically proven to “increases muscle perfusion and microcapillarization. Stated more simply, it increases the ability for the body to move lactic acid out of the muscle where it is recycled by the liver as more fuel in the form of glucose. This reduces soreness, increases muscle performance and maximizes endurance.” (Cyto Greens Website)
- Price: 30 servings- $37
Arbonne- Phytosport Complete Hydration
- An electrolyte powder you pour into your water- Think of it as a natural Gatorade
- Supports isotonic balance to replenish fluids lost from perspiration due to exercise
- Contains vitamins A, C, E
- Contains ribose to help support athletic performance by boosting muscle energy
- Tropical Berry flavour- I find it tastes only like pineapple
- No artificial colours or sweeteners, Vegan and Gluten free
- Price: 30 single serve sticks- $24- $38 (depending on Arbonne client level)
Arbonne- Fiz Sticks
- These are great to help combat that afternoon energy slump, or replace that morning cup of coffee.
- Contains antioxidants and a botanical blend of green tea, guarana and ginseng, combined with B vitamins and chromium, to help support energy.
Guarana — Supports energy
Chromium — Helps support healthy blood
sugar levels already in the normal range
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) — Contains
catechins, antioxidants that fight and prevent cellular damage
Taurine — An amino acid that supports energy
Ginseng root (Panax ginseng) — Helps support
physical capacity and performance
Rhodiola rosea — An adaptogen that helps
temporarily support the body during stress
Riboflavin helps metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins to provide energy
Niacin helps support energy-yielding metabolism of macronutrients
- Comes in 2 flavours of Citrus and Pomegranate- Pomegranate is defiantly my favourite
- Price: $35-$54 (Depending of client level)
NUUN- Active, Boost, Plus, All day
- Another variation of a, electrolyte drink. These come in the form of tablets and get dropped into your water.
- nunn active you sweat – nuun active hydrates + replenishes (shown above)
- blend of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- nunn boost you need a lift, nuun energy elevates your hydration (shown above)
- same electrolyte blend, additional B vitamins, plus the addition of caffeine from green tea extract
- Comes in 8+ flavours
- Gluten free, dairy free, made from plant ingredients
- Price: 10 tablets $8
Vega Sport- Energizer
- Vega’s version of a pre-workout
- Contains 100mg of caffeine from green tea andyerba maté
- Sprouted whole grain brown rice syrup, organic palm nectar, natural lemon and lime flavours, organic spinach leaf
- Comes in Lemon Lime and Acai Berry flavours
- Does NOT mix well in water at all
- Certified vegan and gluten free
- Price: 30 servings for $42
As you can see there is an Arbonne version of every product listed above. Arbonne is a one stop shop to meet all your vegan supplement needs. We provide all our clients with Pure, Safe and Beneficial Products that are good for them and good for the environment.
Arbonne’s nutrition line contains 30+ products and as a company they have over 300 products that are all Vegan, gluten free and safe for you and me!
When I was saying the price of each product and how it varied based on the level of client you are within Arbonne, that relates to if you are a client (no discount- pay full retail value), preferred client (20% off) or a consultant and you can 35% + off your order + make commission if you decide to give the gift of these amazing products to others.
If anyone is interested in ordering anything from Arbonne go to taylornunn.arbonne.com or send me an email email@example.com and I would be happy to help or answer any questions!